GETTING YOUR AUDIENCE'S ATTENTION IS EASY. LEARN HOW TO KEEP IT WITH THE SOCIALLY SOUND FRAMEWORK:
Taught by Andrew Leese, Founder of Socially Sound
The Socially Sound Framework follows 7 steps to help you gain an understanding of what it takes to turn attention into an audience.
THE SOCIALLY SOUND FRAMEWORK
- 1. Attention: There are 10 ways to get attention as an artist or brand. All 10 of these attention points work together in tandem at different points of a social media campaign. The secret to building a social media strategy is understanding where to focus your attention and how to leverage that attention into building an audience. The key to creating as much attention as possible is to use as many of these tools are possible at the same time.
- 2. Setting yourself up for success: Take a look at your username, profile picture, your name, your bio description, your highlight icons and top 9-12 Instagram posts. Are they all working together to tell a clear and consistent story about you as an artist or your brand?
- 3. Understand your customer journey: When a new user, a fan or a super fan visits your Instagram account, what do you want them to do?
- 4. Artist direction: Growing as an artist is about narrowing down your focus and working out what direction you are going in. Once you work that out, that is when you need a plan on how you are going to get there.
- 5. Your content strategy: Content Pillars are the foundation of your social media strategy. Every artist has three main content pillars: personal, music and events. When you combine all three of these together, that's when the magic happens.
- 6. Building your audience: Just because you have attention, does not mean you have an audience. Building an audience is like building a bridge. This is the hard part...
- 7. How to measure success: Too often, we convince ourselves that massive success needs massive action. That's why you need to learn how to measure your success without comparing yourself to others...